Glass House at Lalbagh, Bangalore, India has been turned to a spectacular display of flower show especially with the Roses.Taj Mahal made up of roses
* With 60,000 roses to commemorate the 60th year of independence of India
* Taj Mahal made up of roses (Taj Mahal - New Seven Wonders of the World)
* Satellite model created by roses and tricolor of Indian Flag
* Two big birds made with white and yellow roses
* Vegetable carving and Bonsai collection
* Gandhiji made with vegetables
* 10,000 meters will stretch if lay down all the flowers in single row!!
* 1,854 varieties of plants and flowers in Lalbagh garden this year
Lalbagh in Bangalore is a favorite venue for the famous annual flower show. Laid out in 1760 by Hyder Ali, Lalbagh stretches over 240 acres and houses a wide variety of tropical and sub-tropical plants. The flower show is held every August at the 18, 000 sq. ft. Glasshouse in Lalbagh.
Mango Festival in Lalbagh
Interesting facts about Bangalore