Chandrayaan 1 the Indian moon mission found water in moon. This will take space exploration into a new level.
Water is locked in minerals in the top layers of the moon's sun-scorched surface.
Is there any chance of life in the moon ?
Space Vision India 2025
- Satellite based communication and navigation systems for rural connectivity, security needs and mobile services
- Enhanced imaging capability for natural resource management, weather and climate change studies
- Space science missions for better understanding of solar system and universe
- Planetary exploration
- Development of Heavy lift launcher
- Reusable Launch Vehicles - Technology demonstrator missions leading to Two Stage To Orbit (TSTO)
- Human Space Flight
ISRO head quarters is in New B.E.L. Road, Bangalore, India
Why ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) put the name Chandrayaan 1 instead of just Chandrayaan ?
Sure there will be Chandrayaan 2 in the future.
UFO coming to outsource in Bangalore
UFO again in Bangalore